Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rhett and Link visit my studio!

My pals Rhett and Link dropped in a while back, and here's what happened. They're traveling across America to make entertaining videos, under the hire of Alka-Seltzer. Mostly, the theme is strange foods from different parts of this great land of ours, but they also take the time to interview different characters like lounge singers, people that love buffets, and me. My favorite so far is when they enter a chili cook-off.

Oh, yeah- and the cornflake image that you see in the video is called "Milk is a Cereal Killer".

If you'd like to send this video in an email (which I would encourage!) here's the link to copy and paste-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgDynGCzpjg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...