Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Loyalty Scheme


For a long time now I have tried to look after my clients in the shop. Offering larger orders nicities such as discounts, little gifts etc to show my appreciation for their custom. Its an artists dream to be supported in such way and I always feel really blessed to have return customers. These are the people that continue to come back and order pieces from me, those that really subscribe to my aesthetic. I try to look after these people.


So I have launched a loyalty club in my shop to do just that. With many special offers available its nice to see those that support my work get something back in return. ;)


Pictured above is a cuff on its way to one such client, having spent over 200dollars with me in one order! I hope it makes her feel appreciated.


x

bonzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...