Sunday, December 7, 2008

I know what I'm making out of that paperclip holder.

Yes, I do. If you don't know what I'm talking about go here. For those who do know what I'm talking about, rest assured it will be made with a dose of immature, bad taste. The kind of bad taste that makes 10 year old boys (and me) laugh.

I've been told several times that I'm not giving myself enough credit for my presentation video from the Gel conference. I've mentioned that many people have really enjoyed it, but I guess I'm supposed to brag on myself, but let's just say that I think you'll enjoy yourself if you watch it. Alright, alright, I'll admit it- I rocked! I was fantastic! etc, etc,... not once did I fall off the stage!...... anyway- If you watch it in during the next several days, you'll be automatically registered to be in the drawing for the aforementioned "Paperclip Holder Sculpture of Bad Taste". Mark Hurst of Gel has made it possible for me to have the email address of the winning commenter there. (You have to comment THERE at the Gel site at this point to enter).

And it doesn't have to be mine that you comment on, because there are several other videos that are worthy of being watched. Some good stuff there, I think.

Also, I was asked if maybe I would make any hanukkah themed images, or even other faiths. Maybe. As long as I passed the images by people of those faiths, so that I didn't face a jihad or anything.
------------------------------------------

EDIT- had to add this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...