Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Talula










I wanted to share with you guys one of my fave jewelry makers on etsy.

I covet after these stunning creations on a daily basis, if ever there was a perfect accompaniment to our tattered couture creations, these would be what I would envisage to compliment our aesthetic perfectly. Talula uses vintage findings, antiques and trinkets in a romantic blend of artistry and storytelling. Each piece appears like an old tale to me, from a far away time and place, I just love them all.

Another reason to love Talula can be found in her fabulously eccentric profile description...


"talula bourdon*. Former secret agent, turned circus performer, excelling in trapeze artistry and the high-wire. Now residing in quaint Texas town, living incognito as ranch wife and mother of two. During spare time enjoys designing one of a kind heirloom jewelry, drinking very dirty vodka martinis, dreaming of living in Paris with extremely handsome husband, and becoming gypsy fortune teller to the rich and famous.*bourdon is french for bumblebee."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...