Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Behind the Scenes (Labor Trouble)

The winner of the nomination process was "Behind the Scenes", and I was going to show some of the happier goings on here at Bent Objects Corporation, but there have been some problems lately.

Ever since word has gotten out about my book deal for next year, there has been grumbling about "the absence of profit sharing", and "difficult working conditions", which were "deserving of hazard pay."

I had a shot scheduled for today starring a peanut butter cracker, but he got into some real trouble on his way past the picket line.




Perhaps after we come to an agreement of sorts, I'll be able to post something with a happier tone. And don't feel too bad for the peanut butter cracker, because I would have eaten him anyway.

Shown here are Lawrence Lemon, Circus Peanut, Rosemary, Mustard, and one of the peanut gang.



Yeah, I know I'm a sort of a whacko, but that's why you come here, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...