Thursday, August 21, 2008

Im still here!!!!!!!!!!





Hi guys,

I'm still here................

As you guys all know I have been making trackways through the list of custom orders in the shop of late and wanted to share this beauty with you before it leaves the store on its merry way to an awesome client across the pond.


I was given the colours black,ivory and pewter to create a matching set that would compliment a very elegant black dress for a VIP wedding guest. I have to say had I not been asked to do this colour combo, I might never have come across such a cool combination. I really love the richness of how these little guys came out and I am also very excited that they are going to be worn too as a pair, I think they will look really funky with a refined black number!


x

bonzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...