Sunday, August 10, 2008

Custom Orders Frenzy!


So..............the ol blog is seeing a lack of action of late - (insert excuse here!).....


lol

no really, its the Custom Orders in the shop. As I approach the end of my first year on etsy I have seen a lot of developments and patterns emerging in the structure of the shop. One such scary development is the custom order frenzy that has appeared literally overnight!


Too many Custom orders = Crazy lady designer formally known as Bonzie! lol

The month of July I put a close on custom orders to catch up on a personal project, when I opened up August again I had a custom list so long it brought me out in a rash! So whilst still trying to make my way through it , the orders are still coming in..........and in.......and in..lol


So heres the solution. As much as I really love that the shop is progressing and I feel really blessed that so many people enjoy the label. I have had to assess the structure of custom orders in order to progress without getting over busy.


After getting through the current list I will have a new system of just updating the shop regularly with the most popular products. I will have very limited custom order abilities whilst I focus on just keeping the shop stocked up. I will miss the surprise element of creating one of a kind pieces for individuals (such as the piece pictured above) but I am inviting some organisation into my life and would really relish a taste of sanity again. :)


I hope you guys can continue to enjoy the shop, new systems and all

x

bonzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...