Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just a spider doodle, and what I've been doing.


I wanted to tell anyone who's interested what I've been up to, and as I really don't enjoy just posting words, I grabbed this little red bulb and tried to turn it into a spider (eight legs added to most any object ends up looking like a spider).

The deadline for me to turn in all my images to my publisher is fast approaching, so I've been trying hard (probably too hard) to get as many created as possible. Problem is, you can't rush creativity and have great things happen. My plan is to just make as many as I can, and then hopefully I'll have some that are very good, and I think that's what's happening so far. Last week, I think I made my best one in quite some time. After something like that happens, it makes me want to try and equal it with a few more, so I get caffeinated like a madman and want to put it in high gear. But like I said before, that usually doesn't work very well. Thank God I love what I do, because if I didn't, I'd have a headache from thinking about this all the time!

I've probably been posting about half as much as I used to, and I guess it might stay like that for a while. I'm kind of hording some shots that I would usually post, just so my publisher can pick and choose what they want exclusively for my book (about half of the books images will be totally new). I'll do what I can to keep the images posted here as frequently as possible.

Best,

Terry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...