Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Laundry Day: Make it Easy

Simplify

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, and comments on this morning's post. They mean the world to me. I've been meaning to get together a post about a few things, and I still will (it will probably be more like a series of posts, documenting and exploring my ongoing quest for simplification in my life), but for now I wanted just to say: thank you. I adore this community, and I am in constant awe over what this hobby has become. That being said, as I work to live each moment in my life with more joy, more purpose, and more time, I'm going to scale back. Among the many things I'm planning and stewing on, I've decided to shut down my Twitter account. I've thought about it awhile, and I'm going to go ahead and do it (there's no time like the present, right?). I want to remain a member of this community, and I will keep writing the blog, but social networking forums like Twitter and Facebook just confuse and distract me, and I'd rather focus my happy, creative, blogging energies on writing posts and commenting on blogs that I love. So to those of you who follow me on Twitter: thanks for all the replies, follow Fridays, and hilarious banter. I hope you'll keep checking in here. And for those of you who are not on Twitter: sorry I wrote a whole post about Twitter. ;)

In all seriousness, I'm very excited for 2011. I feel more grounded, inspired, motivated, and creative than I have in a long time, and I'm looking forward to harnessing all of that with all of you.

Title song: The Beatles, "Everybody's got something to hide (except for me and my monkey)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...