Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Pair of Lovers


(as I look at this again, it looks like it could be photoshopped, but as usual- not!)
------------------------------

I have an exhibition of Bent Objects images now at the University of Indianapolis. Jan. 17 - Feb. 11.
For more info look here .
The artist's reception thingy (no invitation needed) will be this Friday, January 21st, from 4 until 6 (but I'll probably be around there until a bit later). I think the timing of the reception is mainly for the students, but I hope my friends and blog followers stop in if they're nearby. As an added attraction, I've forgone the usual wine and cheese table for something more enjoyable on the sugar scale. I already get enough wine and cheese, I can assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...