Sunday, April 18, 2010

Book Give-a-way

Hi there, you shmoopie people.  I'm giving away a signed and doodled Bent Objects book this week (If you want to increase your odds for getting one to 100%, hit that link, because I have some more in stock now).  To be entered in the contest all you have to do is list three things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).

The winning person will be chosen randomly from those who leave their list in the comments.


This contest is open to everyone, no matter where on the planet you live. I'll accept comments for a couple of days, until I have a new image to post.

----------------
Also- This is one of my new favorite sites. Cool GIFs, and they help you to make your own. If you do make your own, I'd be interested in seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...