Monday, April 12, 2010

Tres Petite but Mucho Mighty

IMG_4207
Plaid shirt: Macy's, remixed * Pants: H&M, thrifted * Flats: Chinese Laundry, remixed * Purse: vintage Kenneth Cole, remixed

I'm keeping it short and sweet today, team. I'm so exhausted. I'm working my tail off and feel kind of drained. I know I've been totally absent when it comes to comments lately, and I hope you'll forgive me and understand. Please know that I am trying to get through all my unread posts, I'm just doing it all from Google Reader, pretty quickly, which pretty much means no comments. But I'm there. I promise. Just invisibly there.

IMG_4226IMG_4211IMG_4232_2

In other news, how unbelievably rad is that jumping picture! I finally got that perfect airborne moment. :)

IMG_4231

Title song: Spinal Tap, "Short and Sweet"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...