Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cooked up a Plan

19/30
Sweater: Gap * Cardigan: UO * Jeans: Gap * Boots: thrifted * Socks: AA

Somehow it's already Thursday! This week, and last, has just been flying by. Things are still really busy at work, which I definitely prefer to slower spells, so I'm focusing on catching up and keeping up. My brain is currently a combination of blank and mush, so I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit short on words today. This outfit is actually from this past Sunday (I'm woefully behind on posting, yet again, and I have to admit that I've been posting my 30/30 outfits somewhat out of order). I spent three hours in the car, and most of the day lounging, so I knew I wanted soft, warm layers and loads of comfort. These socks are proving to be an MVP accessory this winter, especially on lazy weekend days.

19/30
19/30

I'm spending today cozied up in a turtleneck sweater, at my desk, drinking loads of tea and Emergen-C, and getting shit done before the weekend rolls into town. I'm really hoping to have a real, relaxing weekend. Last weekend was kind of hectic and felt short-lived, so I'm hoping that Joe and I can do some proper lazing around this week. I've been really in the mood for cooking and baking lately, so I'm hoping for a trip to the co-op and at least part of a day spent inside baking cookies and breads. Sounds cozy, no? What are your weekend plans?

19/30

Title song: Tegan and Sara, "Nineteen"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...