Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Pink Colors Behind the Clouds

8/30
Sweater: vintage, thrifted * Dress: c/o Common Crow Vintage * Tights: We Love Colors (maroon) * Socks: Target * Boots: Target

These pictures are kind of flashy, don'tcha think? Hahaha. Puns on Wednesday. Seriously, though, I hate nighttime flash photography, especially when my camera wants to focus on falling snowflakes instead of my fabulous self. But oh well. I'm really, really, really hoping that by the end of the 30 for 30 challenge it will be light enough after work for me to take pictures then.

8/30
8/30

This outfit is one of those outfits that can make everything better. I think all the problems and violence in Egypt went down a bit after I wore this outfit. It was super comfortable, and I love the vintage-on-vintage effect. Plus, my Target boots, which magically go with everything, go with it, so I could slog through the snow without feeling like I was sacrificing my style.

Sorry for the short, possibly incoherent, and unsubstantial post today, folks. I had an early doctor's appointment (with a doctor who was all of about twelve years old), and now I'm just trying to get through the day. Care to share a pun with me on this frigid Wednesday?

8/30

Title song: The Mountain Goats, "Flashing Lights"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...