Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love My Dress ~ Sunday Serving


Gals,
One of my favourite things to do on a Sunday night is relax on the couch scouring the internet for interesting blog posts and quirky fashion finds. Well, since becoming pals with Annabel of "Love My Dress" Style Diary, we have found the best bunch of Sunday inspiration all in the one spot.

Annabel creates a fabulous post each Sunday called "Sunday Serving" where she serves up a veritable feast of inspiration,fashion and bridal finds from around the blogosphere. Its an absolute must for discerning brides out there , looking for that something special for the big day.

But don't just take my word for it, grab yourself a coffee, feet up on the couch, tear yourself away from facebook and enjoy the fashion finds @

Love My Dress ~ Sunday Serving
Thanks Annabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...