Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Want the Top and Not the Under

IMG_7981
White oxford shirt: thrifted, remixed * Sweater: Ralph Lauren, thrifted * Lace skirt: Target, remixed * Tights: Hue, remixed * Boots: Target, remixed

You guys, I'm sorry about the absolute shit quality of these pictures. It's a take-one-for-the-team kind of post, unfortunately. It was freezing and rain/snowing for awhile last night, so the stairwell pictures were out, and the lighting in the living room would just not cooperate. So we have these slightly washed out, entirely grainy representations of the sheer awesomeness that was my outfit yesterday. At least I got to show you my elbow patches. I felt one part preppy, one part western, and all parts fabulous in this outfit, so I kind of don't even mind that the pictures blow, because they still remind me of the badassery that I had yesterday.

Do you post poor-quality pictures? Do you rethink an outfit that you thought was awesome in person when you see pictures that make it look blegh? I'll put it to all of you today to own the awesomeness of your outfit and yourself, regardless of how you think it might look in a mirror or photograph. Rock that shit.

IMG_7976

Title song: Black Eyed Peas, "Own it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...