Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Now You Got Me Started

IMG_8216
Sweater: H&M * Dress: Tulle, remixed * Tights: Hue, remixed * Boots: Target, remixed * Belt: thrifted, remixed

It's Tuesday and I'm already tired! I feel like I have a mountain of things to accomplish this week, and I have the sneaking suspicion that sleep is what will be sacrificed in order to get it all done. But there's a lot of fun on the horizon, too. I'm having dinner with a dear friend tomorrow, and then the 2nd annual blogger Christmas brunch is on Saturday! And next week I'll be cooling my heels in sunny Arizona. So a few days of cray-cray is totally okay.

IMG_8214

This was my Saturday outfit. I was cozy, and I loved the kind of quirky proportions that the belted sweater and full skirt created. This little cropped sweater (which I got from H&M for $9!) is my new go-to layering piece. It's a wool mix so it's super warm and soft and cozy, and I love how it looks layered over a dress. Please plan on getting sick of it this winter (though I'm sure I won't!).

Also, thanks for all your kind wishes about my icy fall in yesterday's post! I'm fine, though I am extremely sore this morning!

IMG_8215

Title song: Elvis Presley, "Too Much"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...