Thursday, November 26, 2009

Build a Wall of Books

IMG_2407
Outfit details:
White button-down: Target, remixed
Green sweater vest: Old Navy, remixed
High waist sailor jeans: Kenneth Cole Reaction, remixed
Red patent heels: Amanda by Myers

Where:
Work

How I wore it first:
I Write Myself this Later

Welcome to the scheduled posts of the Thanksgiving holiday! I'm actually in Minnesota with Joe's family right now, but I set up a few daily style posts to keep you entertained until I get back. Don't worry, I'll be home in time to announce the winner of the big giveaway! So let's talk about this outfit, while I stuff myself with sweet potato pie and tasty turkey. In the first incarnation of this outfit, I mentioned that I wanted to pair this sweater vest with these pants, so I figured I'd just go for it this time. I feel like I'm totally channeling Danielle from Fell 4 Fashion in this outfit. She can rock a wide-leg pant like nobody's business, and I love the look of these fab sailor pants with the sweet patent heels and this punchy sweater vest. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!

IMG_2403

Title song: Tegan and Sara, "Back in Your Head"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...