Monday, November 9, 2009

Traveling Caravans Left Me Enchanted

IMG_2311
Outfit details:
Dress: New Order, remixed
White pleated skirt: Old Navy, remixed
Maroon zip-up: Derek Heart, remixed
Black footless tights: Target
Black brogues: apostrophe, remixed
Belt: TJ Maxx, remixed
Brass Pearl Choker: Objects Found on Etsy

Where:
Work, errands

How I wore it first:
The Canyons and the Seas

I had this outfit all laid out on Friday morning, and I was so excited to wear this wintry version of this warm-weather dress. But I came down with a killer migraine on Friday morning and ended up spending the day on the couch, popping Excedrin and moaning to Joe. It ended up being nice this morning, since I didn't have to think about it at all, just throw it on. Do you guys plan out/lay out your outfits ahead of time? I don't usually, but I might be a convert now!

And if you haven't done it yet, make sure to enter my giveaway of some stunning Stella & Dot earrings!

IMG_2313

Title song: Matt Costa, "Shimmering Fields"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...