Friday, November 27, 2009

Fallen Leaves in the Night

IMG_2374
Outfit details:
Ruffle-front shirt: Banana Republic, remixed
Gray skinny jeans: Old Navy, remixed
Red flats: Chinese Laundry, remixed
Tan braided belt: TJ Maxx, remixed
Necklace: grandma's heirloom

Where:
Work

How I wore it first:
Hi as Fi Can Go

I'm actually really pleased with this remix. The only actual items that survived the remix were the necklace and belt. For everything else, I substituted something new in this outfit. Instead of a gray dress with tan accents, like last time, this time I paired a tan blouse with these gray skinnies. I kept the red shoes, because I adored the pop they give to this neutral-heavy ensemble, but switched these flats in for the sandals I wore the first time. I love that even with an almost complete overhaul of the items in this outfit, I still feel like both ensembles convey the same feeling.

IMG_2372

Title song: Roxy Music, "More than This"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...