Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Like a Film I've Seen

IMG_2341
Outfit details:
Gray shirt: Old Navy, remixed
Navy jersey skirt: Old Navy, remixed
Black footless tights: Target, remixed
Navy rayon scarf: Forever 21, remixed
Maroon belt: thrifted
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden, remixed

Where:
Work

How I wore it first:
You'll Know What Makes the World Turn

I loved the first take on this outfit. It was a perfect summery ensemble, light and airy and simple. So when I decided to "winter-ize" it, I knew I wanted to keep the feeling of it, keep with the simplicity and class of the original outfit. I ended up really liking the feeling of this remix. The colors, the textures of the soft jersey, and the classiness of the whole look. Plus, it was comfy, which is really what made it worthwhile.

IMG_2340

Title song: Depeche Mode, "New Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...