Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Kind of Trees

IMG_2293
Outfit details:
Maroon shirt: Paix, via Nordstrom Rack
Cream wool sweater: originally Gap, free from the magical laundry room of treasures
Pants: Old Navy, remixed
Boots: DSW, remixed (someday I will look and see what the actual brand is on these bad boys)
Earrings: Chocolate Cake Jewels on Etsy, remixed

Where:
Work

How I wore it first:
Everybody Says They Should Be Friends

Ah, yes. Wednesday. Funny how I've been aching for a job for a month, and now that I have one I'm already looking forward to the weekend! Such is life, I suppose. Grass being greener, or something like that. Anyway, I love this outfit. I was really bummed to have to take off the sweater at work (sweltering radiators + wool turtleneck jacket do not a comfy Clare make), because I really liked the shape of the outfit with the sweater. I liked the summer version of this outfit too, but each time I looked back on the photos, I felt like the silhouette was too baggy. I like this better because the pants are loose, but are balanced by the fitted sweater. Plus, this color combination is one of my favorites.

IMG_2294

Title song: They Might Be Giants, "C is for Conifers"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...