Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We Can Lie in a Homemade Canoe

IMG_2366
Outfit details:
Dress: Soprano, remixed
Brown tank: H&M, remixed
Navy blazer: thrifted, recently remixed
Navy tights: Legg's, recently remixed
Boots: Ciao Bella, remixed
Necklace: gift, remixed
Wood ring: gift, remixed

Where:
Work, office social

How I wore it first:
A Readiness of Things to Do

For this remix, I really wanted to stick with the original color palette of the outfit I wore the first time. I liked the navy blue, and the accents of brown. I think they both cooled off the potentially overwhelming hot pink of the dress. However, today was one of the first days that has really felt like winter...cold, blowy, gray. I needed to really winter-ize the dress, which is pretty thin. So I swapped some things out and replaced them with others that still matched in color and overall feeling. I really liked the outcome.

IMG_2367

Title song: Wolf Parade, "Fancy Claps"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...