Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Only Love is All Maroon

IMG_2448
Outfit details:
Coral shirt: thrifted, American Eagle, remixed
Magenta tank: Old Navy, remixed
Maroon cardigan: Derek Heart, remixed
Skinny jeans: Gap, remixed
Boots: Rockport, remixed

Where:
Work, drive to Minnesota

How I wore it first:
I Told You to Be Balanced

Happy holidays, everyone! I always feel like the holiday season officially starts when Thanksgiving starts. Joe and I took off early today to head to Minnesota to have Thanksgiving with his family. It will be a pretty quick trip, with two very long drives, but I'm really looking forward to having some real quality time with Joe.

IMG_2450

Since I knew I'd be sitting in a car for a long time, I wanted to wear comfy clothes, with lots of layers. I wore the original version of this outfit on a Sunday, so it isn't really a work remix, but I'm counting it anyway. My new office is pretty casz, so jeans are okay, especially on Thanksgiving Eve (or that's what I'm telling myself, at least). This outfit is just perfect for a day in the office and in the car, and all the layers will serve me well for the certainly chillier temps in Minnesota.

IMG_2451

Title song: Bon Iver, "Flume"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...