Sunday, June 7, 2009

Looking Through a Telescope


Outfit details:
Black shirt: Old Navy
Black & white skirt: thrifted
Belt: TJ Maxx, remixed
Sandals: Clarks
Necklace: gift from my dad from Brazil
Cast: courtesy of my very own Dr. McDreamy

Where:
Work, briefly, then home to recuperate

I BROKE MY ARM!! Yup. Broke it. I fell off my bicycle while riding with my family in Colorado. I ended up having to go to the emergency room and have surgery, but I seem to be healing okay now. All the nurses at the hospital seemed to have the most major crush on my surgeon, so that was funny. It does hurt, and it's a major pain to re-learn how to do everything with my left hand only. So posts might be a little short as I'm typing one-handed and slowly. Ow.

Anyway, it's pretty hard to shower and actually do my hair, so this is what I'm stuck with in terms of hairstyle. It actually seems a little reminiscent of Elyoo's hairstyle, which I love, so I might just have to embrace it. At any rate, we had better all get used to it.

Okay, that might be all I can handle today. Gotta keep up with those painkillers and R&R. And yes, that is my gumball machine in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...