Sunday, June 14, 2009

We're Gonna Get Your Wang Dang Doodle All Night Long


Outfit details:
Shirt: Old Navy, remixed
Jeans: Old Navy, remixed
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Sandals: Clarks, recently remixed

Where:
Work, dinner with friends

This weekend is the Chicago Blues Festival. I had to be at work yesterday, so I couldn't make it, but I hear it was great and it got me thinking about some of Chicago's great musical artists. Koko Taylor, a major musical legend, recently passed away and will be sincerely missed by the music community and the city of Chicago. The Queen of the Blues.

My outfits since I broke my arm have revolved heavily around which shirts I can fit my cast through and which shoes don't require tying. Thank goodness it's summer (right, Chicago weather? Right??) and I can get away with tank tops and sandals. Unfortunately it was a bit chilly yesterday so I had to break out another pair of jeans and cap sleeves, but I'm seriously looking forward to the first heat wave. When one's arm is broken, simplicity is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...