Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No Message Could've Been Any Clearer


Outfit details:
Striped dress: Ancient, originally Target
Teal shirt: Target, remixed
Belt: TJ Maxx, recently remixed
Shoes: Steve Madden, remixed
Bracelets: Old Navy, remixed other colors of same set

Where:
Work

Work is totally wearing me out. Yesterday was only Monday, and I already felt exhausted and ready for the weekend by the end of the day. I know the lighting and color on these pictures isn't great, but I'm limited with my photo ops. I have had this dress for what seems like forever, and it has been with me to every international trip I've been on for at least the past 5 years. Only recently have I started to wear it less. But yesterday I wanted to get a little more mileage out of it, so I layered this teal shirt over it to match the teal stripes in the dress. I love how the pattern of the dress peeks out at the sleeves and neckline, making it a bit more interesting.

Title song: Michael Jackson, "Man in the Mirror"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...