Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take Your Picture Off Another Wall


Outfit details:
Tunic: Forever 21, remixed
Miniskirt: Old Navy, remixed
Gold ballet flats: Target, remixed here and here
Headband: Walgreens
Suitcase: Joe

Where:
Home

Today was full of catching up. Catching up on novels, blogging, organization, un-packing, cleaning. I spent most of the day in my jammies at the computer. I've been having some issues with viewing images on the blog, so I spent a good chunk of time trying to sort that out. Slow going, with one (non-dominant) hand, but I'm getting there.

I have an appointment with my surgeon tomorrow and should have some news about when they will take out the pins. Please think good thoughts for me...I can't wait to have use of my hand again!!

Since we had intended on un-packing all the way today, I thought I'd use the suitcase as a prop for my pictures. I love this tunic, and love its versatility. I've worn it before, but got this idea from Rebecca of The Clothes Horse. I love the way the entire feeling of a garment can change with just a simple remix. The way I wore it before felt hipster and funky, while this feels sweeter and a tad western. What about you? Any favorite remix pieces??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...