Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Like I'm on a Railway

IMG_4118
Striped top: laundry room freebie, remixed * Pants: Gap, thrifted * Cardigan: Old Navy, remixed * Boots: Steven by Steve Madden, remixed * Gold necklace: gift from Gina * Silver bike necklace: Ride to Conquer Cancer necklace * Feather earrings: The Mexican Shop, remixed

So I wanted to make sure I share some of my rad Arizona pictures before it becomes old news!! In all honesty, I'm unbelievably busy right now and can't really bring myself to write words, so I'm going to leave you with a picture-heavy post that's full of sunshine and warm weather. Until tomorrow, my dears.

IMG_4093
IMG_4139
IMG_4130IMG_4129
IMG_4091
IMG_4115

Title song: Kings of Leon, "Arizona"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...