Sunday, March 27, 2011

Visiting Red Nose Studio

Chris Sickels is the man behind the curtain, which is Red Nose Studio. He was looking to do a run-though of a workshop he was giving in the near future, so I headed over to his studio Saturday to be part of the guinea pig audience.

The workshop was interesting, and will be helpful in a project I'm getting ready to work on, but the highlight of the day was seeing so many of his characters that he's made over the years.
I took some video of them, and when I got back home, I figured I'd share it with you guys. Thanks to Chris for being okay with it. After you get done being awestruck by his images that I included in the video, be sure to check out his blog. As well as being a heck of an artist, he's one of the nicest guys around.




also- Attention Atlantians! (people of Atlanta, Georgia, that is) I'll be there sometime soon, and I'll be leaving Bent Objects here and there. If you think it'll be around the tourist areas, you're absolutely right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...