Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Hear My Song and It Pulls Me Through

IMG_0728
Outfit details:
Dress: Kimchi Blue for Urban Outfitters
Shirt: thrifted, originally American Eagle, remixed
Heels: Impo, via TJ Maxx, remixed

Where:
Work

I adore this dress. It is probably my favorite piece of clothing, and I'm not one for picking favorites. I first wore it for my Valentine's Day date with Joe this year, and I love that it's versatile enough to wear for other, less formal, occasions. Even work! I layered it over this extremely well-worn coral shirt that has served me very well over the years. I love how it matched the piping on the dress.

Tomorrow Joe and I are going to Michigan for labor day weekend. I'm soooo unbelievably excited to have a weekend together out of the city. We work opposite hours and days right now, so it's a rare occasion to have a whole day off together, much less three. If any of you lovely ladies have any tips on must-go places in Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids, let me know!! We'll be mostly relaxing and hanging out, enjoying time away from life and work and stress, but we might have time for thrifting, getting coffee, or enjoying a great meal. Tips are welcome!!

IMG_0733

Title song: Kiss, "Detroit Rock City"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...