Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Will Stroll the Merry Way

IMG_0723
Outfit details:
Dress: Old Navy, remixed
Sash: DIY of three sashes braided together
Heels: Coup d'Etat, remixed
Hair flower: Forever 21, remixed
Necklace: gift, black pearls
Ring: Forever 21, remixed
Bracelet: gift from grandmother
Bag: Miztique, TJ Maxx

Where:
Work

It has been positively lovely here lately. Highs in the 70s during the day, warm in the sun, cool in the shade, sunny, absolutely gorgeous. Chicago is a city of major seasonal extremes, but autumn is delightful. I don't know if summer is over yet or not, but I'm so excited for fall here. Not just for the weather, of course, but the scarves, boots, sweaters, jackets, and hats!

IMG_0719

I love how versatile this dress has been. I've worn it multiple times in the past couple of years, but this has to be one of my favorite versions. I feel so feminine and sweet in this outfit. I love these shoes, and despite the fact that I almost never incorporate white into my outfits, I really like how the touches of cream and white and silver play up the sweetness of this otherwise pretty simple outfit. Everything felt so matchy-matchy and perfect, down to my newly-painted gray/silver fingernails! Oh, and I'm starting to really need a haircut.

IMG_0715

Title song: Van Morrison, "Sweet Thing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...