Saturday, September 26, 2009

We Get to See the Aerial View

IMG_1243
Outfit details:
White striped tee: Sears, remixed
Black cardigan: Old Navy, remixed
Olive motorcycle skinnies: Gap 1969
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden, recently remixed

Where:
Home for more massive jewelry-making

In anticipation of the opening of my Etsy shop, I spent most of the day today making new necklaces (it will open next weekend to coincide with the deadline of my giveaway - if you haven't entered yet, get to it! And for those of you who have entered, remember that you can enter three times if you Tweet or re-blog!!). I'm excited to debut them all for you, which I'll probably start doing throughout this coming week. Due to the indoor-nature of my activities today, I kept my outfit simple, casual, and cozy. I didn't even bother to stand up for my pictures! :)

IMG_1247

Title song: Nada Surf, "Inside of Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...