Thursday, September 10, 2009

Team Building Exercise

IMG_0860
Outfit details:
Red t-shirt: Old Navy, remixed
Skirt: The Limited, thrifted
Balloon-sleeve cardigan: Forever 21, recently remixed
Mary-janes: Born, remixed
Necklace: heirloom from my grandmother, remixed

Where:
Work

The weather has been really lovely lately, and I'm hoping it will hold out for my mom's visit this weekend. She gets in tomorrow right after work and will be here until Monday. I'm so excited to see her and spend time with her in the city, and I'm so ready for the work-week to be over. It's been a busy week at work and I'm really ready for a couple of days off. Plus, I'm really banking on some shopping time with my mom to fill in some of my new work wardrobe.

IMG_0862

I found this skirt on a recent thrift-shopping trip but haven't yet worn it to work. I really like the length, cut, and button details of it, and, best of all, it's lined (perfect for wintery outfits with tights!) and has pockets!! I wanted to pair it with simple but interesting pieces, like this red tee and black pumps. I topped it all off with my grandma's beloved heirloom necklace. I really liked the result, and felt comfy all day, which was perfect for a very busy workday.

IMG_0856

Title song: Flight of the Conchords, "Business Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...