Tuesday, September 22, 2009

While the Sun is Bright

IMG_1112
Outfit details:
Dress: Max Studio, remixed
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks, remixed
Ring: Forever 21
Buddha necklace: Made by me!

Where:
Work

It has been a frightfully exhausting week so far. So much going on at work, and Joe has been working late this week, so I haven't felt like I've been able to fully unwind at the end of the day. He's so much a part of my daily routine that I feel out-of-sync when he's not around. Plus, the weather has been crazy lately. Today was unbelievably humid (which made me so glad that I don't have my long curly hair anymore...not friends with humidity, that mane) and overcast. Hard to stay perky when you feel like you need to take 5 showers throughout the day just to stay fresh.

IMG_1126

I'm still really happy with this dress. It's pretty much perfect, and I can't wait to see how it fares in winter layered over a turtleneck and tights. I'm clearly battling the oncoming autumn with this very summery ensemble, but it was a great outfit to deal with the humidity. This necklace is another of my recently-made creations, with a little resin buddha pendant on one of the chains. I don't have a better picture of it right now, but I will post more as I set up the Etsy shop. Okay, off to bed for me. I need to recharge for the rest of the week. It's only Tuesday!

IMG_1122

Title song: Rolling Stones, "Ruby Tuesday"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...