Friday, September 25, 2009

You Know Me Like You Know Ice

IMG_1193
Outfit details:
Purple dress: BP, via Nordstrom Rack
Gray dress: Pink Rose, remix
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden
Necklace: made by me, remixed
Bracelet: gift from Joe's mom

Where:
Work

This week has been unbelievably busy, not to mention how gloomy the weather has been. I'm just so ready for the weekend, which is convenient since it's Friday! It hasn't been a hard week, necessarily, just a busy one. I'm planning on doing a lot of Etsy planning and jewelry-making this weekend, which means it will be busy too, but with exciting stuff! Oh, and speaking of jewelry, Joe's mom sent me the sweetest care package yesterday with this awesome safety pin bracelet inside!! Check it out:

IMG_1201

Today's outfit is definitely one of my recent favorites. I love the purple dress (which I'm sad to report looks more blue in the pictures), and I'm really happy with the gray dress as a layering piece for shorter skirts and dresses. And these boots are seriously the best. Expect to see a lot of them in the coming winter months. Oh, and thanks for all the great comments on my giveaway! Keep 'em coming!!

IMG_1192

Title song: Citizen King, "Safety Pin"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...