Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Like Your Face, Tail, Scale, Walk, and Talk

IMG_1049
Outfit details:
Olive tank: Old Navy, remixed
Gray cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: C&A in Buenos Aires, remixed
Shoes: Toms, remixed
Beret: Old Navy

Where:
Target, Michael's, home for craft-a-bonanza

I think it's safe to say I went crazy with crafting today. I've been wanting to go out to Michael's to get some heavier thread for hemming pants (literally every pair of pants I buy has to be hemmed at least three inches), ribbon for headbands and necklaces, and other jewelry-making accoutrements. What resulted was a full day of jewelry-making and general craftiness, with a final product of something like 8 necklaces, a bracelet, a beaded ring, and a gazillion more ideas. I didn't have the energy to snap pictures of the final necklaces this evening, but I promise to premiere them in tomorrow's post. For now you can appreciate the simple coziness of my crafting outfit.

IMG_1046

Title song: Bright Eyes, " A Spindle, a Darkness, a Fever, and a Necklace"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...