Monday, September 14, 2009

Sleight of Hand and Twist of Fate

With or without you
Outfit details:
Navy t-shirt: Old Navy Intimates, remixed
Pink/white striped skirt: free from laundry room
Gray scarf (worn as belt): Old Navy, remixed as skirt and scarf
Heels: Coup d'Etat, remixed
Anchor necklace: Etsy
Silver ring: hand-me-down from mom

Where:
Work

Ahhh....(that is the sound of being guest and commitment-free for the first time in 10 days). As much as I loved having my roomie and mom in town during this past week, it left me with no time to myself, which I desperately need to stay sane. So I'm happily back in my day-to-day routine, and to the daily blogging that I had to put aside during all the busy-ness.

This skirt was one of those great free pieces that I found in our laundry room a few weeks ago. I finally got around to washing everything so I can debut them. I was on the fence about taking this one because I never wear pink, but I'm so glad I did! I felt like a girly nautical member of a barbershop quartet. Oh, and major props to the gorgeous Elaine over at clothed much for giving me the idea (and tutorial!!) for this scarf belt. I'm totally snagging her style today, so head over there and see how it's really done! She's amazing!

IMG_0869

Title song: Nighthawks Barbershop Quartet, "With or Without You"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...