Monday, August 10, 2009

And a Fox Became God

IMG_0071
Outfit details:
Dress: Max Studio, via TJ Maxx
Black cardigan: Old Navy, remixed
Wedge sandals: Naturalizer, remixed

Where:
Work, Japanese dinner date

This has got to be one of my favorite dresses. It's brand new to me, thanks to TJ Maxx bein' so darn awesome. It's so comfortable, too. It's not quite jersey, but not quite heavier stiffer dress material. Rather, it's some perfect in-between fabric (I suppose I could look at the label, but let's be honest, that's too much work) that drapes flatteringly and feels perfectly weighted. And I am slowly discovering that purple of any shade is totally my color. I love the way it complements my dark hair and skin tone (doubly so during the summer with my ever-so-slight tan).

IMG_0072

Joe and I went out to dinner tonight at an adorable little Japanese place run by a Filipino couple (??). It was delicious, and romantic, and I was so happy to be able to talk throughout the whole dinner about my new job. Last night, however, I made a big dinner, which I thought I might document on film. I made lamb-stuffed tomatoes, onion herbed roasted red potatoes, and a farmer's market salad. Other than the beefsteak tomatoes for the lamb, all the produce was local. And all of it was delicious!

IMG_0055

Title song: Coldplay, "Violet Hill"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...