Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Had a Vision in My Backyard

IMG_0410
Outfit details (day):
Plaid shirt: Old Navy
White knit pleated skirt: Old Navy, remixed
Black belt: TJ Maxx, remixed
Wedges: Naturalizer, remixed

Where:
Work

Loved this outfit but am tooooo exhausted to say much. This ne'er worn winter skirt became a wonderful summer favorite. And I'm loving me some plaid lately too.

IMG_0419
Outfit details (night):
Plaid shirt: Old Navy
Skinny jeans: Old Navy, remixed
Purple flats: Soda, via GoJane, remixed

Where:
Sushi dinner with my uncle and Joe in Old Town

The "evening" version of this outfit was pretty simple...basically just throwing on some jeans (any excuse to wear denim is welcome now that I have a no-jeans job!) to meet my uncle for sushi with Joe. It was a lovely, and delicious evening!

Title song: David Byrne, "Nothing at all"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...