Monday, August 24, 2009

I Write Myself this Later

IMG_0485
Outfit details:
Sweater vest (worn as tank top): Old Navy, remixed
Jersey skirt: Old Navy, remixed
Gold flats: Target, remixed
Belt: TJ Maxx, remixed
Bag: TJ Maxx

Where:
Work

After my exhausting weekend I needed something easier today. I've been wanting to remix this sweater vest as a summer tank top for work, but I couldn't figure out what to pair it with. I went with this super-comfy jersey skirt and gold ballet flats to help with the Monday blues (and yes, Winona, this is one of those "head-to-toe Old Navy" outfits). My first instinct was to tuck it into the sailor pants I wore the other day, but I'm still on the fence about whether those count as "jeans" at work. They're technically denim, so I've avoided it so far. Any ideas?

Oh, and this is the debut of my delightfully huge gray leather purse that I found for a steal at TJ Maxx yesterday. It fits all the necessities for work: a change of shoes, lunch, water bottle, band-aids (sometimes those work shoes are a pain, literally!), and all the other odds and ends I tend to throw in my purse. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I think I'm in love.

IMG_0492

Title song: Tegan and Sara, "Monday Monday Monday"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...