Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Readiness of Things to Do

0825091639a
Outfit details:
Silk blouse: Old Navy, remixed
Coral dress: Soprano, via Nordstrom Rack, remixed
Bronze pumps: Indigo by Clarks, recently remixed
Wood ring: gift from best friend, remixed
Earrings: Etsy, remixed

Where:
Work

Sorry for the poor photo quality today. I forgot my camera when I went to work this morning, and was planning on just taking some pictures when I got home. But I found a cute little spot on the way home to do my photoshoot that I just couldn't pass up. Luckily the camera in my phone is decent.

I love this dress so much. It is unbelievably comfy, but looks so polished and put-together. It's a bit too low-cut for work on its own, so I have been brainstorming things to layer with it, and I was so excited when I came up with the idea to wear it with this navy silk blouse. The mandarin-style collar of the blouse perfectly plays up the girly vibe of the rest of the outfit. I paired the combo with brown accessories and shoes to bring out the coral color of the dress, rather than placing too much an emphasis on the hint of hot pink that would have been emphasized by black accents.

0825091639

Title song: Wolf Parade, "Dears Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...