Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Slip and Slide on the Stay-Together Landmine

IMG_0355
Outfit details:
Rainbow dress: Old Navy, remixed
Navy t-shirt: Old Navy intimates
Navy sash belt: from tie-front sweater, remixed
Navy peep-toe slingbacks: Impo, via TJ Maxx, remixed

Where:
Work

And the heat persists! Although I must admit I'm kind of enjoying it. The A/C unit in the apartment makes it just cool enough, so I have a refuge from the heat when I need it, but it's really nice to finally feel like it's summer.

IMG_0351

This dress is so fun because it goes with just about everything. The last time I wore it I used my awesome red Seychelles to pull out the warm colors of this very versatile dress. This time I wanted something a bit more modest and work-appropriate, and different from what I did before, so I went to the other end of the spectrum. I really like how the cool navy accents make this fun spunky sundress a little more serious. It was perfect for the office, perfect for the heat, and perfect for my break from neutrals.

And now, for a bit of silly matchy-matchy fun, celebrating the most beloved piece of furniture in our apartment:

IMG_0364

Title song: Wilco, "Candyfloss"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...