Saturday, August 1, 2009

More stuff in bad taste.






Pencil Sharpener picking up dropped soap.

EDIT- I had a little poem telling this guy's story, but I decided to do without.
---------------------------------------------------

I can't take any credit for the design of his "member". I got that (and most everything else probably) from Alexander Calder.

Also, I announced yesterday that my next goal for Bent Objects is to appear on Late Night with David Letterman. Is that a lot to ask? Heck yeah, but then again, it was a lot to ask for an agent and publisher, but that's just what I did on this blog a few years ago. You know what? It happened!

Some people might think I'm sort of crazy for laying this out there for all the world to see, but this is what I think-- If you don't tell people what you want, then why do you think you will ever get it? And yeah, I'm a bit crazy, but if you haven't noticed, this blog runs on crazy.

So Dave, call me. I'm in your hometown 317 area code.

One more thing - On Facebook? Vanessa of Quebec made this for me. Thanks Vanessa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...