Friday, July 31, 2009

Put on Some Clothes, Shake up the Bed

CIMG3349
Outfit details:
Teal tank top: thrifted, remixed
Coral tank top: gifted, remixed
Jeans: Old Navy, "The Flirt", remixed
Sandals: Unionbay via Kohl's, recently remixed

Where:
Work

I'm totally trying to take advantage of the casual dress code at my current job. I'm so excited to be moving on to something better and something new, but I will definitely miss my days of tank tops and jeans at the office. The new office isn't super formal, but it's definitely more of a "business casual" feeling, so I'll have to adjust accordingly.

I've put this outfit together before, almost exactly, and I loved the bright color combination then as well as today. Pairing red-orange and blue-green is a visually stunning combination that I find incredibly satisfying and interesting. Plus, I love how the necklines of these two tanks compliment each other so well even though they're so different!

CIMG3350

I also love that I'm getting so much wear from these sandals already! I always know that a pair of shoes will become favorites if I start wearing them right away, and often. I feel like the height just adds so much punch to any outfit that I pair with them, and I adore the huarache-inspired feel to the straps. They actually remind me a bit of one of Sal's gorgeous and well-loved Sunday Shoes.

CIMG3341


Title song: David Bowie, "Oh! You Pretty Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...