Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just Follow Me


Outfit details:
Maroon tunic tank: Old Navy, remixed
Skirt: thrifted, remixed
Black cardigan: Old Navy, remixed
Black belt: thrifted, $2!
Wedges: Naturalizer, via Filene's Basement, recently remixed

Where:
Work, Target, diner dinner!

First and foremost, let me just say this:
I GOT A JOB!!!
The people that I interviewed with last week called me yesterday afternoon and offered me the position. I am sosoSO excited about working there...the staff are amazing, the job is crucial to the smooth functioning of the office, and everyone has a great vision of change and improvement for the office and entire institution. I'm thrilled to get to be a part of their team!

To celebrate, Joe and I went to dinner at a cute little diner downtown. It was down-home, delicious, and cheap. We might try to plan something a little more extravagant soon to properly celebrate, but it was a great way to spend the evening.

I felt very classy yesterday with this outfit. I NEVER wear this skirt because I think it's a weird length and it's way too big, but I kind of liked the way it worked with this tank top and belt. It helps to wear heels with it, even low ones, because it lengthens my legs and lines of my body. I really need to do a feature on these shoes because they are SO wonderfully comfortable and classy, but I'll save it for another day. I'll just say that they will definitely be coming with me to the new job.

Title song: John Lennon, "Working Class Hero"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...