Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Way Down Where I Can Be Free

CIMG3276
Outfit details:
Plaid shirt: Lark and Wolff by Steven Alan at Urban Outfitters
Skinny jeans: Old Navy, remixed
Heels: Old Navy, remixed

Where:
Work

Joe has been giving me a hard time about getting a plaid shirt for an awfully long time now. He seems to have a soft spot for the interesting pattern, fitted cut, and bright colors. He gave me explicit instructions to get any plaid shirt that is both "heavily green" and has "Easter-y colors". So when I saw this plaid tunic on sale an UO, I was very excited to be able to fulfill Joe's dream of seeing me in his perfect plaid shirt. And when he saw me leaving this morning for work, through sleep-filled eyes, he said "Ooh, I like it! You look pretty." Which I will consider a huge success.

CIMG3286

I've changed a few things about Between Laundry Days recently, and thought I'd mention them here. I'm incredibly slow at responding to technological change, but I FINALLY got a Twitter account and would love to connect with you there!! I've also changed a bit of the layout here on the blog, so I hope you like the changes. They're all courtesy of Joe, so give him a hand. Thanks for everything, sweetheart; I owe you so much for the past few months.

CIMG3258

Title song: Jimi Hendrix, "Hey Joe"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...