Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just to Find Her

CIMG3290
Outfit details:
Black tank: Old Navy, remixed
Gray vest: Urban Outfitters, remixed
Skinny jeans: Shop in Buenos Aires, Argentina, remixed
Black wedges: Lela Rose for Payless, remixed

Where:
Physical therapy, work

Thank you all for your kind comments recently. It has been such fun to read them and hear what you think! Keep 'em comin'! Also, I was super-excited last night to see that I was featured on the front page of Weardrobe and then today on the unfailingly awesome Daddy Likey's Blogback Mountain post! I'm so happy to be a part of this beautiful wonderful (not to mention painfully fashionable!) blogging community.

Today's outfit was one of those "I-have-no-idea-what-to-wear-so-I'll-just-randomly-start-pulling-things-out-of-my-closet-
until-I'm-late-for-physical-therapy-and-have-to-settle-for-whatever-is-on-the-top-of-the-pile" days. I actually really like it, because it's so comfy and includes a few of my favorite staple items. I thought the heels really jazzed things up, and I love the vest-over-tank look right now.

Title song: The Monkees: "(I'd Go the) Whole Wide World" (bonus points for who can name the Will Ferrell movie in which he sings this song while playing the acoustic guitar - one of my faves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...