Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hi as Fi Can Go

CIMG3153
Outfit details:
Dress: Pink Rose, via Nordstrom Rack
Red sandals: Seychelles, via Solestruck
Belt: TJ Maxx, remixed
Necklace: heirloom from my grandmother

Where:
Work

I love how these red Seychelles add so much pop and pizazz to any outfit. I mean, take this one, for example: a gray jersey dress and tan belt. Meh. CIMG3171Add some poppin' red Seychelles and it suddenly turns into an awesome work ensemble!

This necklace is one of those pieces that I would save if my apartment set on fire. It was my grandmother's, and I inherited it when she passed away a few years ago. I love the exquisite detail of the painting on the mother-of-pearl shell, and I love how it matches with anything, but mostly I love that it comes from her.

This gray dress is fast becoming one of my faves. I bought it on a Nordstrom Rack excursion a while back with a few other lovely dresses (see here and here!). I had been meaning to build up my reserves of jersey dresses, and I found each of these for less than $20, so I was pretty stoked about it. They are ridiculously comfy, and pretty flattering on my body. And they can be dressed up or dressed down, which is the. most. important. thing.

CIMG3157CIMG3156CIMG3158

Title song: Roxy Music, "Mother of Pearl"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...