Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Like a River Going Through


Outfit details:
Black crochet-top sleeveless shirt: Old Navy, remixed
Skirt: Ann Klein, from suit, remixed
Black wedge sandals: Naturalizer, via Filene's Basement, recently remixed

Where:
Work, interview, more work, haircut

So this is my interview outfit. I was going to wear something with sleeves for it, but the office at which I was interviewing is pretty informal, and it is damn humid here today, so I went with this crochet-top linen sleeveless shirt instead. The high neck and dark neutral make it conservative enough for an interview, but the crocheted top makes it more me. I felt pretty good about it, and I think the interview went really well. But I'm trying to stay neutral about it as to not get my hopes up. I did, however, go through the two phases of every job application...

confidence:

and then some pleading:


Wish me luck, everyone!!

p.s. My haircut is awesome!! I didn't take pics this evening after the appointment, but I'll have them tomorrow. It's not super different, but looks great!

Title song: Dave Matthews, "Grace is Gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...